ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gale, Paul" <pg...@clicktactics.com>
Subject RE: Newbie question
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:25:25 GMT
Well now I have a very red face, but at least I'll admit to it. The
directories were name com\domain when they should have been com\mydomain!
Duh!

The longest problems to solve always have the simplest solution.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 6:02 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Newbie question

--- "Gale, Paul" <pgale@clicktactics.com> wrote:
> Both my approach and yours fail.

It works for me. I just picked&putted the sample source and build-file,
compiled the source, jar'd it, mv'd the jar to $ANT_HOME/lib, and ran
'ant' with the sample build-file.

When you put the jar-file in $ANT_HOME/lib, did you do it using the env
var, or is it possible you're putting it in some Ant installation area
other than what you're currently pointing to with $ANT_HOME?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)