ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Flemetakis" <cflem...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.4 and Java weblogic.ejbc20 command problems
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 22:48:13 GMT
I am sorry, I am not really sure of how to fix your particular problem..
what I am wondering is why don't you use the EJB task that comes with Ant
for creating your ejb's??

This is a sample that works for me.. there is some staging that you must do
before hand (as it relates to deployment descriptors) but other than that it
works great everytime.. just my .02 cents..

  <target name="ejb" depends="compile, compileLocal">
      <ejbjar srcdir="${dir.dsn-classes}"
descriptordir="${dir.dsn-build}\ejb_descriptors">
       	<include name="**/*jar.xml"/>
        <weblogic destdir="${dir.ear_staging}"
       		  keepgeneric="false"
       		  suffix=".jar"