ant-user mailing list archives

From Judy Sowell <>
Subject RE: Calling a build file within a build file!
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:03:10 GMT
Here is an example of a top level build.xml file with a target calling
another build.xml file:

- <target name="platform">
- <!--  Compile the java code from platform into ${build}
  <ant antfile="${qa.regression.src}/platform/build.xml"
dir="${qa.regression.src}/platform" target="compile" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Edgar "Sánchez []
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 3:16 PM
Subject: Calling a build file within a build file!

  Maybe this question had been answered mails ago, but
i couldn't find those mails...

  could anyone say me, how do i could call another
build file whitin my main build??

  I believe is with antcall, if I'am right, how does
the sintaxis go?

 thanks in advance.

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not
try it."

ICQ #  22338121

Do You Yahoo!?