ant-user mailing list archives

From "Cory Adams" <cory.ad...@allogis.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar compile troubles
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:19:05 GMT
It looks like maybe more files are bing included than you had before and
perhaps the files that are now included are no in the WLS classpath.  That
is probably why you are getting the NoClassDefFoundError.

Cory

-----Original Message-----
From: Orlandi, Andreas [mailto:Andreas.Orlandi@qwest.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:34 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: ejbjar compile troubles

I'm using ant1.5 alpha and WLS 5.1 SP9.
The build ends fine but when I try to run the WLS server I get some
weird errors like the following :

Fri Sep 14 10:25:18 EDT 2001:<I> <EJB JAR deployment
deploy/lib/DataServiceNetBlock.jar> EJB home interface:
'com.qwest.lims.ejb.entity.DataServiceNetBlockHome' deployed bound to the
JNDI name: 'com.qwest.lims.ejb.entity.DataServiceNetBlockHome'
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/bind/MarshallableRootElement

weblogic.ejb.common.DeploymentException: Problem creating deployment
deploy/lib/ElementActivation.jar from deploy/lib/ElementActivation.jar;
nested exception is:
        java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed

The only thing I come with until now is that the content of the JAR
file differs from the ones created via the 'old' make files.
I think that in some instances is JAR'ring up extra classes or too few
classes.
Is this somehow my mistake ?

Thanks,
Andreas

  <target name="ejbjar" depends="compile">
   <!-- make the ejb lib dir -->
   <mkdir dir="${deploy}/lib"/>
    <ejbjar srcdir="${build}"
            descriptordir="${ejbdesc}"
	    flatdestdir="true">
            <weblogic destdir="${deploy}/lib"
                      classpath="${limsClassPath}:${build}"
                      compiler="jikes -nowarn"
		      newCMP="true"
		      rebuild="false"/>
            <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
	    <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
JavaBeans 1.1//EN"
                    location="${dtd_home}/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"/>
            <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0
EJB//EN"
                    location="${dtd_home}/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
    </ejbjar>
  </target>