ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tait, Allen" <at...@IDEXX.com>
Subject RE: ant task dir=
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 21:05:16 GMT

	[Tait, Allen]
	I failed to mention that I am using CYGWIN so the same scripts, .sh.
perl etc.. used in Unix can be used in the Windows environment

> > I have tried using the following to replace this command:
> >
> > <ant dir="content" antfile="build.xml"/>
> >
> > Now this works fine in Windows but not in Unix.
>
> This should work. What error do you get? What happens if you point "dir"
> to dir="${basedir}/content"? (You shouldn't have to, but if even that
> doesn't work, then it could help you figure out why just giving the subdir
> name doesn't either.) BTW: If the file you're <ant>'ing to is called
> build.xml, you don't need to specify "antfile" -- only if it's something
> other than that (just FYI).
	[Tait, Allen]
	The sub build does get called but when it tries to execute
additional perl scripts in a local directory it doesn't find them.  I have
read about a bug with the <ant dir=""/>