ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Rogers" <jason.rog...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Checking if properties is set
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:06:25 GMT
'cvs status -v' produces the following.  'cvs status' produces the same
thing without the information starting at "Existing Tags:".  What more are
you looking for?

$ cvs status -v build.xml
File: build.xml         Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.11
   Repository revision: 1.11
/opt/cvsroot/SomeTopLevelDirectory/SomeLowerLevelDirectory/build.xml,v
   Sticky Tag:          (none)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

   Existing Tags:
        build20010914                   (revision: 1.11)
        TasksImpl                       (revision: 1.2)