ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: ANT v2.2.2 inside Forte For Java CE v3.0
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:13:29 GMT
Thanks for the links.

For the interim, I've found that copying the ant.jar and ant-optional.jar
for 1.4 into the lib/etc in forte4j seems to work anyway.  I've tested this
against my current build script (users 1.4 features) and it works great.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com