ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject ANT v2.2.2 inside Forte For Java CE v3.0
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:26:47 GMT
Hi,

I use Forte For Java as my IDE.  In this, there is an ANT component
(v2.2.2).

Firstly, I'm impressed that this version is higher than the current 1.4, but
I wondered if there was any update so that I can use Ant 1.4 inside Forte.

Any suggestions?

At present, I have an external batch file that calls ANT with all my
required parameters.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com