ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: Cyclic Errors
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:13:23 GMT
Hi Brian,

I've never seen cyclic errors in ANT, but I have seen it AppServers.

For ANT's javac task, I have the following:

	<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${dist}/build" debug="true"
optimize="true" deprecation="true">
		<classpath>
			<pathelement
path="${classpath};${jars}/classes12.zip"/>
			<fileset dir="${jars}">
				<include name="**/*.jar"/>
			</fileset>
		</classpath>

		<include name="package1/**"/>
		<include name="package2/**"/>
		<include name="package3/**"/>
		<include name="package4/**"/>
	</javac>

It works fine, so remove the classpath attribute part out from the <javac
task and move it into <classpath> as shown above.  It might solve your
problem.

Regards,
Peter Flynn

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com