ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: VSSGET on 1.4
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:11:56 GMT
> > autoresponse?  Its in the vsscheckin task, but its not
> > documented in the vssget task.
>
> Which version of Ant are you using? The autoresponse option is
> documented in the docs on the website, and in the released 1.4 manual.

1.4 - but I've realised I was looking at old Java documentation for
1.4alpha.

Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com