ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: VSSGET on 1.4
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 08:25:38 GMT
Hi,

autoresponse?  Its in the vsscheckin task, but its not documented in the
vssget task.

(Which is a big mistake)

Anyway - I found that by executing the SS.EXE command with all the
parameters from ANT outside of ANT, I got the
same thing - so its an SS.EXE problem.

The answering of N to everything comes from the -I- option to SS.EXE.  You
can omit this, and it asks you the questions.

However, it gets so far and states that it can't write a file - maybe the
disk is full.  I tracked this down as a bug in
Microsoft's knowledgebase and I downloaded Visual Studio Service Pack 5 -
which seems to have fixed it.

I'm changing the ANT script, since labelled checking out at a top level
fails.  I will use filesets (if that's possible) and check
out only the sub-projects I want.  If I can't use filesets, then I'll have
separate vssget tasks for each sub-project.

The seems to work from the command line - I just need to put it into ANT.

Newly labelled things work - so versions after this are OK.

Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com