ant-user mailing list archives

From "Azariah Jeyakumar" <azariah.jeyaku...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 01:46:57 GMT
Hi,

You would get this error message when using JDK 1.2 in Windows NT. Following
the advise in other postings, I have ignored this "non-fatal" message and
have lived without any problem so far. I believe this error message does not
happen in JDK 1.3.

Azariah

-----Original Message-----
From: Kapil_Pawar@i2.com [mailto:Kapil_Pawar@i2.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 4:46 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error

I am getting the following error on running Ant 1.4 on a new NT system where
I have installed Ant today.

Total time: 2 seconds
D:\java\code\source\com\i2\gcsm>ant -buildfile build_1.xml
Buildfile: build_1.xml
A nonfatal internal JIT (3.10.107(x)) error 'Relocation error: NULL
relocation tar
  'org/apache/crimson/parser/Parser2.maybeComment (Z)Z': Interpreting
method.
  Please report this error in detail to
http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi

I have never come across this error before. Is there a resolution for this
error message. I have set ANT_HOME, JAVA_HOME, PATH correctly and the build
also succeeds inspite of the message.

Warm Regards
Kapil Singh Pawar