ant-user mailing list archives

From "Azariah Jeyakumar" <azariah.jeyaku...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Checking if properties is set
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:27:45 GMT

Alternatively, you could define a target failIfMissingRequiredProperties
like

<target name="failIfMissingRequiredProperties" unless="all.okay">
    <fail message="Set required properties"/>
</target>

<target name="init">
    <condition property="all.okay">
        // use NOT, AND, OR etc here to check all required properties
    </condition>
    <antcall target="failIfMissingRequiredProperties"/>
</target>

and make all your targets in the project depend on the init target.

You would need ant 1.4 for this.

Azariah