ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aronszajn, Mark" <maron...@fhcrc.org>
Subject like to know the syntax for using replacetoken, replacevalue & CD ATA
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:44:00 GMT
Can somebody please provide me with or point me to a more complete
description of the syntax for the replacetoken and replacevalue tags that we
can use in the replace task.  All I've seen so far is the one or two
examples given on the page for the replace task in the user manual, and in
those examples, the token to be replaced is specified the same way every
time, with the
	<replacetoken><![CDATA[foo bar]]></replacetoken>
format.  Are we supposed to infer that you always have to use
"<![CDATA[....]]>" inside a replacetoken tag?  Is that the only way to
specify the token to be replaced?  Same questions regarding the syntax/use
of replacevalue tags...

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Mark Aronszajn
Biocomputing/Shared Resources