ant-user mailing list archives

From Jim White <...@pagesmiths.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ejbc and jikes
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:36:40 GMT
Hi Saneesh.

Sorry I don't have more help to offer.  While I've seen the "While
compiling Foo, can't find Bar", I don't remember anything more specific
about it.  Pretty sure it is some classpath issue.  That path element I use
also includes "/weblogic/classes":

    <path id="weblogic.classpath">
        <pathelement path="${weblogic.lib}/weblogicaux.jar"/>
        <pathelement path="${weblogic.classes}"/>
    </path>

Plus I think the ejbjar task also does some additional classpath fiddling.

jim