ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frederick N. Brier" <fbr...@multideck.com>
Subject Deleting an in-use .jar
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:13:45 GMT
Under Windows, I have Together Control Center running which has a .jar
specified as part of the classpath.  I cannot delete the file from TCC's
Ant-Runner, a Windows Command Window running an Ant build.xml file, or even
from the prompt in a Windows Command Window.  I am trying to use the new
Together Ant-Runner feature, but am bumping my head into that ZipFIle
jzentry == 0 InternalError issue.  I can't remove, rename, or move the .jar
file from its location.  I used to be able to do that with locked files
under Unix, but it ain't happening under Windows.  Any suggestions?