ant-user mailing list archives

From "Zanabria, Moises" <Moises_Zanab...@bmc.com>
Subject RE: problem with cvs checkout dest="."
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:42:36 GMT
Hi Nicolas:

try with:
cvs co -P my_module

or try:
cvs co -R my_module

-R means check out subdirectories as well (the default)

BTW are you define my_module in modules file or your module is a directory??

Moises

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Girard [mailto:girard_nicolas@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:21 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: problem with cvs checkout dest="."

> update -dP does the same thing as a checkout ("P" prunes empty dirs).  The
> -d option tells the update command to create the directory structures if
> they do not exist.
> -Jason
Well I'm sorry but I *really* want a checkout. You can perform an update
once
you got a CVS directory, i.e. after you've already checked out a module.
Anyway, my initial problem is,
  <cvs dest="." package="my_module"/>
is supposed to checkout my_module/lambda_directory into ./lambda_directory,
but
for me it does create the directory "my_module".

Any ideas ?
Nicolas