ant-user mailing list archives

From Hartmut Ferentschik <ha...@youramigo.com>
Subject Compiling more than one jj or jjt file
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:26:44 GMT
Hi folks,

I just started using ant and hope this is not a RTFM question.
Here is my problem. I have a project with jj and jjt files
distributed over several packages. What I would like to achieve
is to build compile these files with javacc before I call the javac
target.
Unfortunaley the JavaCC and JJTree target semms to accept only
one file at the time.
I tried to use a fileset

  <fileset dir="${src}" >
    <patternset id="grammer-files" >
      <include name="**/*.jj"/>
    </patternset>
  </fileset>

and pass it to JavaCC, but it didn't work. Is there a way to iterate
over
the entries of a fileset and call JavaCC on each of them?
Or is there a simple solution I just haven't found yet?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Hardy

--