ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Seeger" <rsee...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Javascript errors
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:31:43 GMT
Much appreciated. Changing it to use the project name works great. This
does leave me with one problem however. The code is included in a variety
of build.xml files, each with a different project name. Is there a way to
get the current project name from within the javascript code?

Thanks again,
Rob Seeger

At 02:08 PM 9/25/01 -0400, you wrote:
>because you cannot get a property on a target
>i believe (correct me if i'm wrong about this
>in ant 1.4).  what you really need to do
>is to call this:
>
>Project.getProperty(propName)
>
>(of course Project is replaced by the name attribute of
> your project)
>

>On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 13:38, Robert Seeger wrote:
>> I'm having a problem with the script task, and I was hoping someone might
>> be able to point me in the right direction. Since I can't seem to find a
>> good reference on how to use javascript with ant, I've been pulling pieces
>> from here and there, with little success.
>>
>> I downloaded bsf.jar and js.jar and put them in $ANT_HOME/lib. I tried to
>> find rhino.jar, but js.jar was the best I could come up with (*looks
>> confused*)
>>
>> I then tried a variety of scripting pieces, and came up with the following:
>>
>> <target name="testme" id="testme">
>>   <property name="prefix" value="/bin/"/>
>>   <property name="suffix" value="/notbin/"/>
>>   <script language="javascript"> <![CDATA[
>>     function makePath(prefix, path, suffix) {
>>       var newPath = prefix + path + suffix;
>>       return makePath;
>>     }
>>     var prefix = testme.getProperty("prefix");
>>     var suffix = testme.getProperty("suffix");
>>     var path = makePath(prefix, "WUIadmin", suffix);
>>     path = path + ":" + makePath(prefix, "SLTools", suffix);
>>     testme.setProperty("pkg.classpath", path);
>>   ]]> </script>
>>   <echo message="${pkg.classpath}"/>
>> </target>
>>
>> However, when I run it, I get the following error message:

d:\Java\TestPrograms\TestAnt\tree.slsrc.SLGEN3.java.com.nortelnetworks.servi