ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:04:34 GMT
I wouldn't recommend putting it in the optional jar-file and adding it to
defaults.properties, since it's best to avoid changing the off-the-shelf
Ant stuff. Instead, try jar'ing up com/mydomain/MyVeryOwnTask.class into
my.jar (or whatever) and putting that into $ANT_HOME/lib.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)