ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: summary attribute w. replace task not working?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:21:57 GMT
--- Mark Jaffe <mjaffe@eturn.com> wrote:
> I am now using Ant 1.4 and I still don't see a summary displayed. It
> doesn't complain about the feature, but it does not seem to do anything.

Try running 'ant' with the -debug flag. You should see (at the bottom,
past all the property-setting and target-sequence stuff) something like:

replacetest:
FileSet: Setup file scanner in dir /home/dianeh/work/ant/genes with
patternSet{ includes: [gene.properties] excludes: [] }
  [replace] Replacing in /home/dianeh/work/ant/genes/gene.properties:
:gene --> :array
  [replace] Replaced 2 occurrences in 1 files.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)