ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject Re: property values help
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:51:22 GMT
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:46, Shannon L Blake wrote:
> I am trying to set a property value equal to a UNIX command.  How
> would I go about doing this??  It does not look to me like the
> attributes value, location or refid are capable of doing this.

Err ignore my last mail I missed the part where you said "command" ;)
I am not sure this is directly possible at this stage. You could redirect the
output of the command into a file and then write a task that read in contents
of file and set that contents as valud of property.

 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."

View raw message