ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: property values help
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:51:22 GMT
On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:46, Shannon L Blake wrote:
> I am trying to set a property value equal to a UNIX command.  How
> would I go about doing this??  It does not look to me like the
> attributes value, location or refid are capable of doing this.

Err ignore my last mail I missed the part where you said "command" ;)
I am not sure this is directly possible at this stage. You could redirect the
output of the command into a file and then write a task that read in contents
of file and set that contents as valud of property.

--
Cheers,

Pete

 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."