ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.1, Personal Java. Help?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:42:19 GMT
--- Jeffrey Porter <jeff@metadyne.uk.com> wrote:
> I've tried setting that line to 'no', I still get the same result.
> Classes being loaded from the rt.jar.

Yeah, that does look to be the case -- sorry about that. I don't
ordinarily use 'javac' -- I use 'jikes'. For 'jikes', because a problem
with the refactored <javac>, you also need to point "bootclasspath" and
"extdirs" to someplace innocuous (ie., a directory that exists but doesn't
actually have any jar-files), but I didn't think you needed to do that
when using a different 'javac'. Looks like you (sort of) do -- you need to
point "bootclasspath" (but you don't need to point "extdirs").

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)