ant-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Jocham <>
Subject beginner problem
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:38:30 GMT
Hi I am trying to compile my whole class tree with
this ant file. But it does not exclude all test
folders. Usually each package contains one.
What is wrong? I also tried to use this script, it is
living above the top level package, to build parts of
the tree using the -find flag. It moves up the folder
structure, but then compiles from where it finds the
build file. Is this the correct behaviour??

<project name="Test" default="compile" basedir=".">
  <!-- set global properties for this build -->
  <property file="L:/java/src/"/>
  <property name="src" value="."/>
  <property name="build" value="L:/java/build"/>
  <target name="compile">
    <!-- Compile the java code from ${src} into
${build} -->
    <javac srcdir="${src}"
	   <include name="*/**"/>
 	   <include name="*.java"/>