ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: suggestions
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:27:10 GMT
On Fri, 21 Sep 2001 03:17, Diane Holt wrote:
> > 4) some way to indicate that a target is to be only called from the
> > build file itself, not externally.  this is basically what i'm trying to
> > simulate in 3), but being able to code it directly in the build file
> > might be helpful.
>
> I suppose an attribute could be added to <target> (eg., "external";
> defaults to yes), but I'm not knowledgeable enuf with Ant's internals to
> say for sure how easy that would be to do.

We kinda/sorta have this in latest CVS. Only targets with documentation are
reported using -projecthelp and in a way they are considered user-callable
targets and the rest are considered internal targets.

--
Cheers,

Pete

The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and
all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women.
Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at
twenty-one than you did at ten.                --Jules Feiffer (cartoonist)