ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.1, Personal Java. Help?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:57:31 GMT
If you never want to use the runtime stuff in your classpath, set the
global property build.sysclasspath="ignore". If you want to use the 1.1.8
stuff only for certain compiles, set includeJavaRuntime="no" and
includeAntRuntime="no" for those specific targets. In both cases, include
the 1.1.8 classes.zip in the classpath for the compile.

If you're using 'jikes' as your compiler, you'll also need to point the
bootclasspath and extdirs attrs to someplace innocuous, since the Jikes
stuff for Ant needs fixing.

You can verify your compile command-line looks the way you want it to by
running 'ant' with -verbose.

Holler if you need an example of a <javac> task for this.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)