ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: modified in the future... warning message. What does it mean??
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:35:14 GMT
  ahh now i get it...

   I changed the date of my computer, coz my weblogic
license expired, so I cheated by changing it :-)

  thanks Master

--- T Master <tmaster@iknowledgeinc.com> wrote:
> File TimeStamps.
>
> One set of files has a future time stamp.
>
> Next time you copy files from another computer (I
> assume) ensure that box
> has the time synced with the build box.

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121