ant-user mailing list archives

From Arpita Chattopadhyay <c_arp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.4 question with usage in JBoss
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:59:00 GMT

 Yes you are right. Version 1.14 works.
Thanks a lot
AC
  Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote: You appear to have revision 1.13 or earlier,
which means you've got one
with a bug in it that was introduced at rev 1.4. Bring up the page for the
URL you pointed me to and, in the block for Revision 1.14, click on the
"Diff to previous 1.13" link and you'll see the bug you were hitting in
the first block of diffs -- they had both a "name" attribute and an
"environment" attribute, which isn't allowed and will generate the error
you've been getting.

Recommendation: Pick up rev 1.14 :)

Diane

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jboss/manual/src/examples/build/build.xml

> Thanks
>
> AC

> Donate cash, emergency relief information inYahoo! News.

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)

Donate cash, emergency relief information inYahoo! News.