ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to javac *only* the .java file I am currently editting?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 20:44:08 GMT
--- T Master <tmaster@iknowledgeinc.com> wrote:

> Curious...  what would?

Oh, it's just all that you.can't.getThere.fromHere.plonkity.plonk()
silliness... and the rather remarkably untrue notion (apparently) that
Java code is "self-documenting" -- and I can't even step through it to try
and figure out what does what to what where since I can't get 'jdb' to
work for doodley-squat... just little things like that.

Not to worry -- I'm packin' it in for the day and doing some gardening :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)