ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Getting around JspC re-precompiling
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:36:10 GMT
I'd suggest you look at the final example given in the Apply task
description in the manual, substituting the 'cc' command stuff with your
'java' stuff and the .c/.o with your .jsp/.java stuff. Or, given that
Pete's just put through a JspC task that was submitted, I could now
suggest you might want to just try using that, if you don't mind picking
up something that's not part of the actual release (but will be included
in the next one).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)