ant-user mailing list archives

From Ernst Pl├╝ss <ernst_plu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: linking in <javadoc>
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:06:48 GMT
Hi Jason

This isn't an ant but a general javadoc problem:

If you link to an already existing java documentation,
javadoc wants to have the appropriate package-list
file (or maybe the index.html, I'm not 100% sure about
the index.html).
Changing your path to
http://myserver.somewhere/all_products/doc/product_dir/idl_doc
should help

Do you have access to myserver.somewhere from the
machine you start the ant script? If not, your link
attribute should look like this: <link offline="true"
href="http://myserver.somewhere/all_products/doc/product_dir/idl_doc/"
packagelistLoc="location/of/the/packagelist/file/without/mentioning/the/package/list"/>

HTH
Ernst

 --- Jason Rogers <jason.rogers@tumbleweed.com>
schrieb: > Does anyone know how to link to IDL doc
within a

href="http://myserver.somewhere/all_products/doc/product_dir/idl_doc/index.h

http://myserver.somewhere/all_products/doc/product_dir/idl_doc/index.html/pa