ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Girard <girard_nico...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: problem with cvs checkout dest="."
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:46:19 GMT
--- Nico Seessle <nico@apache.org> wrote :
> From the docs I would guess what Nicolas should use is
>     <cvs cvsRoot="${cvs.root}" dest="${basedir}"
>          package="my_module" command="co -d ${basedir}/>

Oh, okay. Maybe it should be an idea to precise in the doc that dest attribute
mimics the cvs -d option and not the cvs co -d option, which isn't so obvious
since co is the default command performed by <cvs>

As a conclusion, assuming basedir=/home/user/test, the command
  <cvs cvsRoot="${cvs.root}" dest="${basedir}"
       package="my_module" command="co -d ${basedir}/>
extracts my_module stuff in ${basedir}/test. The solution to my problem is also
to write command="co -d ."

Thank you all for your help.
Nicolas