ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: help me
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:19:34 GMT
Changing where destdir is pointed to shouldn't make any difference -- the
subdir structure where the classfiles are output is determined by the
compiler. If all the source files are declared as being in package
ext.myproject (which looks to be the case, given that they're ending up in
that subdir structure, with destdir pointed simply to C:\build), then
they'll all end up in D:/build/ext/myproject -- the files in
ext/myproject/c/{x,y} would need to be declared as being in package
ext.myproject.c in order for their classfiles to end up in
D:/build/ext/myproject/c.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)