ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: properties
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:34:18 GMT
Hi,
I think you can find some docs on built-in properties
in the 'Using ANT' under the table of content in the
ANT manual.
And the property name for the project name is
'ant.project.name' and not 'project.name'

Cheers
Herry

 --- JohnA <john.mlist1@arrizza.com> wrote: > I've
searched the doc for information about