ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <herry...@yahoo.com>
Subject Regular Expression for Enhanced Replace Task
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2001 17:11:03 GMT
Hi all,
I have been working on a little personal project to
enhance the current 'replace' task with regular
expression, please find below the URL links to my
source and binary files ( apologies about the cheesy
website as tbis is my hobby, therefore, I am using a
non-commercial i.e. free website hosting service :)  )
http://herrykoh.topcities.com/projects/index.html

Please note that since I am using the Jakarta's Regexp
package for the regular expression parsing, you will
have to include the RegExp from the Jakarta Apache's
website in order to use this task

Just go to the RegReplace section to download the
source and binary and examples.

Since this is not a default task, you will need to use
taskdef to define this task (see examples on the site)

Please let me know if you have any comments

Cheers,
Herry.