ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: condition in 1.3
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 22:14:26 GMT
--- "Zanabria, Moises" <Moises_Zanabria@bmc.com> wrote:
> Thanks Judy, it works, but I was wondering if is possible to do the
> following in ant 1.3
>
> <target name="clean" if="${tag}=${arg}">

Nope. (Well, not that it's not possible -- just that it's not offered...
and not that some of us didn't campaign to try and get it :)

If you can't upgrade to 1.4, which has the new <condition> task, you could
try seeing whether it relies on anything else that's changed, and if
doesn't, you could just pick it up and add it to your 1.3.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)