ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: File deletion based on omissions from fileset.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:05:49 GMT
It was clear -- I just can't think of any way off-hand that's currently
available.  The "culler" stuff that was submitted awhile ago looks like it
would do it, but it was never put into Ant, so you'd need to go back to
the archive to look at it:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98751945513127&w=2
See section 7.2.2.2.1 for an example of the type of delete you're looking
to do.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)