ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Calling a build file within a build file!
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:05:03 GMT
Thanks Yudy.

Judy Sowell  wrote: Here is an example of a top level
build.xml file with a target callinganother build.xml
file:- - dir="${qa.regression.src}/platform"
target="compile" /> -----Original Message-----From:
Edgar "Sánchez [mailto:vesanchez@yahoo.com]Sent:
Monday, September 03, 2001 3:16 PMTo:
ant-user@jakarta.apache.orgSubject: Calling a build
file within a build file!Maybe this question had been
answered mails ago, buti couldn't find those
mails...could anyone say me, how do i could call
anotherbuild file whitin my main build??I believe is
with antcall, if I'am right, how doesthe sintaxis
go?thanks in
sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado
si no lointentas.""You can get disappointed if you
fail down, but you are doomed if you do nottry it."ICQ
#
You Yahoo!?Get email alerts & NEW webcam video instant
messaging with Yahoo! Messengerhttp://im.yahoo.com

=====