ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: including a file of general targets
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 01:58:57 GMT
Sort of. You can have a target that references ${property}'s, then either
<antcall> or <ant> to that target, passing the property values you want.
(But it's probably not going to work exactly the way your make stuff
does.)

As for including things into build-files, see the FAQ at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html#xml-entity-include

Diane

--- "Sven C. Koehler" <schween@snafu.de> wrote:
> Dear ant-users!
>
> Being used to GNU make et al., I wonder whether it is possible to write
> a build file with general targets and variable definitions, which is
> included by (supposably many) other build files, that in most cases only
>
> select on of the already defined target and set some variables.
>
> Searching docs, usenet, and faq has not yet yield me fertile answers,
> hence any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Sven C. Koehler
>
> PS: I am not subscribed to this list, so please also reply to me
directly.

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)