ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Javac Args?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 01:28:00 GMT
Hi everyone!!.....

    Could the <javac> tag have args? like the...
<java classname="weblogic.ejbc" fork="yes">
      <!--<sysproperty key="weblogic.home"
value="${RUTA_WEBLOGIC}"/>-->
      <arg line="-compiler javac
${DESTINO_COMPILAR}/EJBDisTEMP.jar
${DESTINO_COMPILAR}/${DIRECTORIO_JARS}/disEJB.jar"/>
      <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${CLASSPATHDis}"/>
      </classpath>
      </java>

coz i want to use "-d ." as in the following line...

"javac path\*.java -d ." this can be executed in a DOS
command line.

 Is kinda funny, when I execute the javac sentence y
DOS, it runs ok, but if I use the Javac Ant, it shows
me out errors, about there is another class that is
not yet compiled.
  Could anyone explain me, what the problem might be??

  thanks in advance.!!!

=====

"Puedes sentirte desilusionado si fallas, pero estás condenado si no lo intentas."

"You can get disappointed if you fail down, but you are doomed if you do not try it."

ICQ #  22338121