ant-user mailing list archives

From Edgar "Sánchez" <vesanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: nested targets and calling a target from a command line?
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2001 16:14:03 GMT
  Sorry Nico...

  I wanted to have targets within targets coz I want
some order in the things I'm doing, not for me, for
the people who is going to receive the xmls, is a way
to make them undestand how the xml is builded.

  They don't know xml and Ant, neither do I (at the
begining), but other people has never use and make an
xml.

  thas why, I was asking for it.