ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadra, Jatin" <jatin.har...@landg.com>
Subject spaces in url for get task
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:41:33 GMT

Hi all,

 I am trying to use the get task, But the URL that I am passing in has a
space in the Url.
For eg

<get src="http://localhost:32000/servlet/vajimport?rep=c:/repository/new
repository.dat " dest="c:/test.html"/>
Here I have space in "new repository.dat".

Are the spaces in the URL handles by ant or will i have to change the code
in ant to replace spaces with "+".

Thanks in advance
Jatin
This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate or take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error please reply and tell us and then delete it.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to
applicable terms and conditions and must not be construed as
giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee
the security of any data outside our own computer systems.