ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject RE: tarfileset
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:08:36 GMT
Chris

I tried using the .\ notation but this gave a "nothing to do", possibly
because the files were not found?

   [tar] Nothing to do: .. \latest\ss-src.tar is up to date.

But, it did take a little while to finish!

The .bat may be a misnomer - it happens to be the top of an alphabetic list
of files under the workDir.

But, thanks for your input.

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Flemetakis [mailto:cflemeta@hotmail.com]
Sent: 26 September 2001 16:13
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: tarfileset

not sure about this but you might want to specify your relative directory
either with a \ in front or .\

(e.g. \bin\nt\addappsignersecurity.bat or .\bin\nt\addappsignersecurity.bat
)

Also i noticed that the file extension is .bat.. could that be causing a
problem?

Anyways.. not sure if this is it but maybe you can try it..

Chris