ant-user mailing list archives

From "Guan, Kelly" <C_Kelly.G...@wingcast.com>
Subject trying o log in cvs pserver with ant's task cvs/cvspass
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2001 22:40:58 GMT
Hi.
I am new to ant, and trying to use cvs login task to login in a remote
cvs pserver.
but I couldn't make it work using cvs task.
what I am doing is this:
<cvs command="login"
     cvsRoot=":pserver:machinename:repositorydir">
</cvs>
Also I tried to add CVS password after the cvsRoot, and no luck either.
I always get java ioException, error=2 back at createProcess.
And I tried <cvspass> task, seems this task didn't give me any error,
but when the execution moves
to next task - cvs checkout, I still get the java ioException, error=2
back.
So can <cvspass> be used to replace <cvs command="login"> ?
Well, I can't tell too much from the error I got back, but I think
properly I am missing something here.
I searched the emails, didn't see anyone else has the problem.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

kelly