ant-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Inger <ma...@sedonacorp.com>
Subject Re: Can filter use regular expression
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:39:53 GMT
i have a task which will replace regular expressions in a file if you
want it:

  <replaceregexp>
    <fileset ... />
    <regularexpression>//.*</regularexpression>
    <substitution></substitution>
  </replaceregexp>

(documentation is in the java file header)

--
Matt Inger (matt.inger@sedonacorp.com)
Sedona Corporation