ant-user mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <vict...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Re: property
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 23:21:52 GMT

> and similarly other build files too.
> But now I realise that your design is much neater.
> (Its my first brush with ant or make system of any kind. Couldn't think of
> such a basic thing.)
> Thanks for the tip.
> It would certainly make things simpler.

Yupe I got similar problem as well and that is how I solved the problem.
However the problem arise when I tried to compile from the sub-project, I
then make the target on the subproject call the top most level. fe:

<project name="main" basedir=".">
   <target name="build-A" depends="build-B, build-C">
     <ant antfile="dirA/build.xml" dir="dirA"/>
   </target>
</project>

and in B:
<project name="B" default="build" basedir=".">
   <target name="build">
     <ant antfile="../build.xml" target="build-B/>
   </target>
</project>

I wonder what other people has done for similar thing.

Regards,
Victor