ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mitchell Ackermann" <mitchell.ackerm...@epsiia.com>
Subject Re: junit task
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:29:12 GMT
do you have the junit.jar in ant's classpath? see
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/install.html

Mitchell Ackermann

----- Original Message -----
From: Whitney Hunter <Whitney.Hunter@watchguard.com>
To: 'Ant User List' <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 11:19 AM
Subject: junit task

Hello,

I am trying to use the junit task this morning on Windows 2000. I am getting
the following error:

Could not create task of type: junit. Common solutions are to use taskdef to
declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar
in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

I do have the optional.jar in the lib directory and I am successfully using
the ejbjar task that I believe is also in the optional.jar. Does anyone have
any idea what to problem might be?

Thanks,
Whitney Hunter