ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Book on Ant
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:56:54 GMT
There is a good possibility that I will be writing a book on Ant soon.  I
would like to solicit feedback from ant-dev and ant-user.

- Is there great interest in a book about Ant?

- What are the "must-have" topics to cover about Ant?   Are there any topics
that should be avoided?

- Are there books that an Ant book should borrow ideas from?

- Are there others out there that are actively working on an Ant book?

Feel free to e-mail me privately (jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com) or
reply to the list (although lets keep replies on the ant-user list please).
If you have any positive/negative feedback or suggestions I'd love to hear
from you.

I re-read the thread "Ant book?" that took place a couple of months ago and
there was mention that a book was in the works.   Any details on who it is,
when its expected, and/or what it might focus on?

Thanks,
    Erik