ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joe St. Germain" <j...@metrocast.net>
Subject Re: stopping an <exec>
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 23:42:58 GMT
Ok,

I'll give it a try.  I didn't know I could do this.
I now see that the ANT task says you can do
this( "used to build subprojects" ).

So I'll try the following in my main XML file:
<target name="A">
    <ant antfile="${buildfile.dir}/${mybuildfile}" target="build">
</target>
<target name="B" depends="A">
    <ant antfile="${buildfile.dir}/${mybuildfile}" target="build">
</target>
<target name="C" depends="B">
    <ant antfile="${buildfile.dir}/${mybuildfile}" target="build">
</target>

or maybe

<target>
    <ant antfile="${buildfile.dir}/${mybuildfile}" target="build">
    <ant antfile="${buildfile.dir}/${mybuildfile}" target="build">
    <ant antfile="${buildfile.dir}/${mybuildfile}" target="build">
</target>

Thanks again T Master,
-Joe