ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erik Hatcher" <erikhatc...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Help me in learning Ant
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:30:33 GMT
Have a look at Ant's Resources page at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/resources.html

I did a presentation to a local Java Users Group a few weeks ago and my
presentation file and full working example is available at:
http://erik.hatcher.net/ant-jug.zip which will demonstrate the basics (and
some advanced topics also).

    Erik

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dhirendra Kulkarni" <dkulkarni@ptc.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 2:36 AM
Subject: Help me in learning Ant

Hi all

   I have just started using Ant tool. Installed Ant 1.3 and just startd
it's documentation. I understood small examples like just coping some files
or compiling java files and putting them in some destination directories.

  Now iam looking forward to use Ant effectively for building projects. So
please guide me. How should i proceed in learning this Ant, ant sites or any
good material with examples etc.

Thanks everybody in advance
DK